Friday, June 17, 2011

Visiting Lehmans..Holy BBQ!!

Happy Pink Saturday!! This past weekend, my husband and I drove to Amish country. We neded a part for our tomato grinder and stopped at Lehmans.(of coarse, they had it.) Lehmans is the final word on historic hardware. Need a butterchurn? or a grill? They have it. Today's pink is a find at Lehmans! Ready??


BBQ !



Isn't this just the cutest spot to grill your favorites!? I couldn't wait until Pink Saturday to come! lol
 Lehmans is a fun destination if you are ever near Kidron, Ohio. This family store is the best "low-tech" shopping under one roof.  My family loves to visit and view in amazement the non electrics,  which are used by the Amish still today. Visiting the toy shop evokes wonderful childhood memories. The "Buggy Barn" offers demonstrations on topics like maple sugaring, canning, etc.. Lehmans has plenty of modern items , especially kitchen gadgets. On this recent trip, I saw a sign that named the number of movies that Lehmans has lent a hand to by offering authentic pieces or expert historic advice.If you'd like to know more about this historic hardware store, here's their website:
http://www.lehmans.com/store/catalog?Args=
Happy Pink Saturday!!
Window on the barn
Amish countryside in early June.

6 comments:

  1. That pig grill looks waaaay too happy!!

    I love your landscape picture, and the description of what you found. It sounds like a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place! I'd love to explore it. And the pink pig barbecue? Fabulous!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live in a beautiful area! I want that pig grill SO bad! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BBQ pork anyone! - fun, fun find for PS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope and pray before I get much older, I will have the pleasure of visiting the Amish country. Would dearly love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo-Love the grill! Beautiful pic of the country side too-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete